Thursday, November 3, 2011

Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange-2011

Hosted by Anastasia at The Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog
You must sign up by November 30th!

This one looks like a lot of fun, so I wanted to spread the word about it! (I found out from Sarah, at Sarah Says Read)  Here are the basic details:

1. Sign up for the exchange by November 30, 2011.
2. Partners go out December 3, 2011.
3. You have until December 13, 2011 to send your card(s).
4. Since it’s a book-lovers card exchange you have to include something book-related in your card. Some ideas:

    a. Write about a book you’ve read recently.
    b. Give a few book recommendations to your partner.
    c. Tell a book-related story.
    d. Something else book-related that you think up yourself.
5. Since this is a book blogger holiday card exchange, you need to be a blogger who blogs at least sometimes about books to participate.
6. The swap is open internationally. Since last year I got a big headache trying to pair up people who did/did not want to send internationally, this year everyone must be willing to send internationally. Okay? Okay.
7. You can exchange up to five cards

Doesn't it sound like fun? I love the holidays AND I love sending cards to people.  Birthday, Christmas, Halloween, if they make a card for it, I've probably sent it! (I even sent some for Chinese New Year one year. *shrug* What can I say, in my defense they were REALLY pretty cards.) So anyway, this is one of those things that's I'm definitely going to participate in.  In fact I've already signed up. Interested? Want to know more? Go here to find out more info and sign up! Who knows if you do, maybe you'll get my name to send a card to!

No comments:

Post a Comment