Monday, June 11, 2012

The Bzz on The Hangman's Daughter and The Dark Monk


So maybe some of you know, I'm a BzzAgent.  (I generally tweet about it or share the links on Facebook)  It's actually a pretty neat program.  I get to try free stuff, give my opinion on it, and tell other people about the stuff I get.  (I was doing this anyway before, the bonus to being a BzzAgent is I get access to even more cool stuff and I get more MyPoints.  Always very cool)  

The latest campaign I've been invited to though is truly awesome!!! I got free copies of  The Hangman's Daughter AND The Dark Monk by Oliver Potzsch to read on my Kindle.

I just got the books downloaded today, and plan to start reading them tonight.  I can't wait! I've seen some pretty good things about them and I love historical fiction.  Hopefully both books will live up to the hype, I plan on updating about them on facebook, as well as twitter.  Plus I'll be letting all my wonderful readers here know what I think too!

Have you heard of or read either book? I'd love to know what you think! 






No comments:

Post a Comment