Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Manga/Graphic Novel/ Video Game Novel Challenge 2013




I sooo enjoyed the 2012 Challenge I decided to participate in it again this year.  Last year I decided since it was the first time I'd every participated in a reading challenge to only aim at the first reading level.  Since I was able to make that one a lot easier than I thought I would I decided this year to make it harder on myself.
This year my goal is....:


Level 3 Warcraft - Hardcore Player
Read a total of 25-35 books



I know right? I think I'll be able to meet the goal, but it will definitely take more work than last year!


The rules are pretty much the same as last year's challenge and there are going to be prizes too! Click the link below to find out all the details and to sign up!   I'd love to know if anyone else decides to sign up so be sure to come back and let me know if you decide to.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment