Monday, September 14, 2015

Anything Goes Vol. 2 wrap up





I hope you all enjoyed the sneek peeks from  Anything Goes Vol. 2 over the past few days. I certainly did. The best part? These aren't even ALL of the stories included in the book! (Just the ones I was able to get my hands on!) Others include:


The Price for News by Jeanne Felfe






















Becoming Nonna by S.E. Hudnall























The Last Walkabout by Joseph Y. Roberts





















And more!!!


So, I've got my copy. Have you gotten yours yet? Let me know when you do. I'd LOVE to hear which ones your favorite! Which ones you wish might get made to full length novels that you can dive into for days..... Be sure to leave you faves in the comments. I'm sure the writers would love to hear from you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment